Many times, as a bum marketer, SEO marketer, affiliate marketer, internet marketer, all that you want is to do is build a website and test out your idea. Even if you don’t build these types of websites everyday, but if at some point of your work you need to build a website like these, then XSitePro is for you.
First off, let me explain what Xsitepro actually is. It’s a product that is aimed at people without a technical background who would like to have the freedom and flexibility to launch multiple web sites. There are a number of reasons why people would like to do this, most notably to create a web site that can be used to launch or sell a product, earn affiliate revenue or make money from contextual advertising, such as Yahoo Publishing or Google Adsense.
Here are some of the key features of XSitePro version 2:
- Completely Automated Site Creation
- Hundreds Of Built In Web Site Templates
- Automated Navigation & Internal Linking
- SEO Analysis Tool
- Content Publisher Scheduler
- There are tons of graphics that you can use and it's easy to upload your own graphics.
- You can now choose to add 3 different site maps and use siloing to help with the search engines.
With the new XSitePro 2.0, this software just getting better:
- Readibility Analysis. Using Flesch Reading & Kincaid Score, it helps me to ensure my content is readable by all visitors to my site; not just some or most.
- Multi-Page Creation. I can create site structure based on my keywords very fast. I find it very helpful for marketers who monetize through Adsense ads from PLR articles.
- Siloing Feature. Create interlinking structure within my site for maximum SEO benefits. This would be the short-cuts to catch up with the competiting pages.
- RSS Feed Generator. I can easily submit my content to RSS feed directory for maximum exposure. Besides, readers can subscribe to my RSS feed to keep in touch for any updates.
Check out XsitePro 2.