Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Make Money On Ebay

Is it possible to make money on Ebay? Yes, of course it is, and you don't need any guide or aid to show you how to do it. Ebay is like any other venue where one would start selling goods, nothing more nothing less. Ebay is like setting up a shop in your area, or opening a shop in your local town centre, you buy the goods at a cheaper/wholesale price and you sell for profits. There are 2 reasons why Ebay is so attractive, number 1 is because your start up costs are very low and number 2 is because your customer base is the whole world. I always use this example, think about your local grocery shop, who is the customer base for this shop? people that live near by and possibly if it specializes in something then people from other close towns, you wont have someone from the other side of the world catch a flight to come and shop at this grocery shop, this is what makes Ebay so successful, I have sold to people in Israel, Malta, France, Germany, India and the list goes on, I don't think I would have been able to sell to these people if I was selling through a shop in my local town centre, do you follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment